|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Who I am: A LGBT interview.
1. How long have you known you are part of the LGBT community?
Well... I had had suspicions about it for years, but I only accepted it May of 2011. (18 years old)
2. Was it a struggle (emotionally) for you at the beginning?
In the years prior, oh ya. I spent many a night praying and hoping that these thoughts would go away. But the second i said it my life changed instantly.
3. How did you start to discover your sexuality? (Example, thoughts, feelings ex)
I had always been curious about other guys, but there was one guy that changed it all. He was he first person I told, first guy I wanted to kiss (or do other things...) and I felt different around him. Better.
4. What part of the LGBT community do you belong to? (Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, ex)
Labels are for scared straight people. I'm a guy who likes guys.
5. How long have you been out of the closet, or if your not, do you
Keep in Touch!
^Nyx-Valentine arrived in our community and started whipping everyone into a frenzy with her relentless desire to bring the Artistic Nude and Fetish galleries to the fore. 9 years later, and it's safe to say that Nyx is not only a leader as a photographer in these galleries, but she has also established herself as a much saught after model. ^... Read More